Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Favorite European Travel Agents


Notre Dame Cathedral


People are often surprised that Dave and I can afford to travel as much as we do. Trips overseas are expensive. Airfare, hotels, and food add up. The last two big trips we have taken to Europe were both booked through the same travel agency, European Destinations. No, they aren't paying me anything to write about them. I just think they offer a good deal for independent travelers. By combining airfare and hotel costs, the packages offered by European Destinations are cheaper than airfare alone from other websites.

Plus, it was easy. I didn't have to wade through tons of websites to find a good deal. European Destinations specializes in multiple city trips. For example, in 2010 Dave and I visited London and Rome. In 2011, we visited London, Paris, and Berlin. It was great that European Destinations booked our flights and train within Europe as well as our flight from the United States.

When Lily is older, we will probably use European Destinations again to visit Europe. I would love to spend more time in Paris. Three days was not enough time to see everything that we wanted to see. Readers, do you have suggestions of places we should visit the next time we go to Europe?

No comments:

Post a Comment